Click on the ads below :)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Posted by Charlotte at 6:04 AM












Finally, I have my own blog....
It took me a few days to figure out how to change the layout...
but, I still dunnoe how to put musics in my blog...=[
I have been quite busy after my exam..
1st, my sis and her friend came to Melbourne
and they were staying in my apartment for a few days...
of cuz...I had to bring them around...
Special thanks to my dears, Jing and Jessie
who brought them to Eureka tower..=p

2nd,we went to Sydney for 4 days....
I was sick during that time..
especially when we went for whale watching...
Jing and me were vomiting ...BADLY
yea..it was MOTION SICKNESS
so, I closed my eyes (that's what I learned in Physio which i thought might help a little)
something to reduce the difference inputs
between sight and vestibular system..
but it didn't really work for me.. (Physios are liars!)
I was still feeling as bad..
couldn't get myself to move at all...
and so i gave up and tryin to put myself into sleep on the boat ..
but I did see the whales...
is really really.......FAT and HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE...=]
but I swear no more visits for dolphins...or whales... not anymore!!
wouldnt spend more money to torture myself...><>
I thought I was no longer the little girl who was afraid of height..
but the ski trip smashed on that thought and proved me wrong!
ahahax...there are few pictures of me that look kinda weird ..
because it was sooooooo high, I couldn't stand straight..
It looks like Ive been bending down, hoping that I could find a coin or two?
Also, NEVER thought i would vomit on a boat until the day I met the fat whales :(

3rd, I was thinking about where to put my stuffs..
and how I'm gonna move all my stuffs back to Malaysia...
yea... I' moving out from Somerset...
what a waste....
its location is really really good for me..
just need a few steps...
and you get to Myers, Melbourne Central,QV
TRAM 19 ( which sent me to my school)...

4th, I have been calling my agent badly..
it is so hard to reach her...
and the problem is...
i dunnoe who is handling my case now..
It has always been a different person replying me! #%!$!#!@
anyway.. I will visit her on Tuesday..
hope I can get my bond in FULL back ..

















1 comments on " "

Shyan Jing on November 23, 2008 at 8:33 AM said...

Congratulations! and thanks...

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez