Click on the ads below :)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Posted by Charlotte at 8:07 PM

I have been shocked recently.
I found that I was being forced
to study in Monash Sunway campus.
when I was checking my enrollment detail.
I was really really upset
when I saw the word

"FORCED"!!
I have rejected the offers from all other
universities in Aus,
and even asked for refunds.
How could they do this to me!!

It was Friday.
All I got to do is to WAIT,
for Monday to come.

It was ridiculous.....

Indeed I have applied for
both Sunway and Parkville campus
but,
they said I have accepted
both offers which is not true.

I haven't sent any
acceptance form to Sunway campus.

I have only sent an email to Sunway,
saying that

I'm not going to Suway but Parkville.
At the same time,
I accepted the offer from Parkville
via Monash email.
I still can't figure out
how/why would Sunway say
Ive accepted it.



The other thing is about my salary.
The amount of my salary I got
is less than what
I have been told and expected.

I'm not going to work if they insist
to pay me at this extremely low rate.
I just want to get what I derserve,
which you have promised
on the very first day we met.

If not, this is called
CHEATING!!













10 comments on " "

Unknown on January 14, 2009 at 12:03 AM said...

Wow first salary.
Gotta spend time thinking how you gonne spend it ay. OR perhaps its already gone?


PS: could be good if you spare a lil bit for me heheee.

Shyan Jing on January 14, 2009 at 9:36 AM said...

poor girl... hahaha

now me also worry about myself.. regarding the course transfer.. coz until now we haven't rece'd anything about the credit transfer.. i just wanna make sure i got accepted officially ?? feels so unsecure... like no need to do anythign also can get in like that..

and by the way.. ur books are here.. i haven't go to collect... once i collect i send to u by post...

CHEER UP, dear!

Charlotte on January 15, 2009 at 1:13 AM said...

I also feel so unsecure about the credits thing...
OMG.my books are there....
good then....
thanks... i will pay u in aus..
or u want me to bank it into ur acc??
thanks......

Shyan Jing on January 15, 2009 at 4:39 AM said...

haiya... no need lar.. we'll talk about this when we meet ok? Don't worry..

Charlotte on January 16, 2009 at 3:46 AM said...

kk ..thanks ya...
miss u....
feel like staying in kl...
><
btw...i dunnoe how to leave
a comment in ur blog...
wat have u done??

Shyan Jing on January 16, 2009 at 4:56 AM said...

adoi... i didn't do anything to my blog lar..
comment=bit
hahahha
i just change the name..
miss me arr??
too bad..
i'm going to KL for 2 weeks after CNY.. will see u in Melbourne
VERY SOON VERY SOON...
i miss u too!
what u wanna stay in KL?
........
no comment...
u ar!

kellie♥ on January 16, 2009 at 8:51 PM said...

oh@ if you reali come sunway, come find me o! hahaha

miss u ma~

Charlotte on January 16, 2009 at 10:39 PM said...

yea... feel like stayig
in monash sunway campus...

near The One???

Charlotte on January 17, 2009 at 4:38 AM said...

ev,
I have spent all of my money....
>< =]

Unknown on February 3, 2009 at 3:07 AM said...

huh! thought im supposed to get something from it? :o

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez