Click on the ads below :)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I want, I can, I Will~~

Posted by Charlotte at 7:19 AM
Got this pic from Yin during SPM.. =p

Old pic =p



I can't stand anymore...
PHEW~~
here to tell myself,
I had been wasting my precious time in these few days..
what am i doing???
keep procrastinating..
went out for lunch today somemore..
AWWW~~~
I was so determined on Friday
but i ended up with 1 lectopia and
2 lectopias on Saturday only...
I just counted how many days left
till my 1st exam...
and i realised that i dont have time to
finish them...
Oh my goodness...
what can i do ..help!!! >~<
have to be more determined and persistent...
no facebook more than 3 times a day...
no more restaurant city too..
but..pls..
is there anyone who willing to help me take care of my restaurant??
basically, you just need to check out my workers..
let them work, rest and eat well..
NO MORE THEME PARK ON DS TOO~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH~~ i havent been playing my ds for a while..
and why was I that stupid to take it out from my box during this time...
is not a right time k??
gonna back to study...
I WANT, I CAN,

I WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~~~~~~~~~~~



0 comments on "I want, I can, I Will~~"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez