Click on the ads below :)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Posted by Charlotte at 7:31 AM




















I'm not supposed to be blogging right now..
but still..i dont feel like doing anything that are related to my study..well not now!
even though i felt so guilty for doing nothing in this 3 days holiday..
damn it..
i m a expertise in procrastinating.. !!!
and it is really really hard to get rid of it..

how did I spend my 3 days holidays??
went to Max Brener to have hot choclate, Suckao..lol
which reminds me the scene where my friend pronounces it "suck kao" -.-"
anyway,
hot choclate is the best during winter! undeniable!


apart from that I went out with JL, Jessie, Jing
for Mag's birthday present..
hope she likes it..
happy belated birthday, Mag..


caught up Ice Age 3 in the early morning..10.30am..
okay not THAT early but it is still fairly early to be watching movies in a theater.
which was pretty insane to me.. well maybe its just me
but still am not regret waking up for u guys and such a nice and cute movie.
Ice Age 3 worth your time and movie :D
Its not worth paying the extra dollars for 3D imo there arent many pop-out so..
but ice age 3 is awesome!!!


btw, i m in love with Angelababy ..
she is so pretty ...
how i hope i would look like her after my plastic surgery .... IF i am gonna have one somehow...
lol... fat dreams =(


0 comments on " "

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez