Click on the ads below :)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy or Sad =) + =(

Posted by Charlotte at 6:34 PM
Result was released yesterday..
woke up immediately after i got a sms from a friend..
i guess most of us didnt do well (for those whom I know so far)
I always know that i wont do well in Integrated therapeutic ..
and I was right, I got the lowest marks for this unit
although we have more time to prepare this unit but it was just too hard for us..
I thought i was gonna fail this unit and
made a decision to transfer back into Pharm. science..

or should i try commerce...???

it should be more (x 100) relaxing for me..(no offense)

1 word to describe what i feel now - "Rojak"
dissappointing + happy + sad ..



Btw, Im sick !!!!!
Nooooooooooo I wanna go out desperately =(
Really hope to get well soon. pray hard!



0 comments on "Happy or Sad =) + =("

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez