Click on the ads below :)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

How pathetic i am =(

Posted by Charlotte at 3:10 AM
Sometimes, you will feel that
no matter how hard u work on something,
and no mater how much time u spent,
u still can't get what u want??
thats exactly what im feeling at the moment.

just look at my face (pimples!)
I take good care of it everyday,
you wont be able to imagine how much effort has been put on to my face
it still looks... yerr....

I apply those topical solution and gel given by my dematologist
and my personal skin care every day and night.
I take my pills for my skin everyday.
I never ever miss once coz im dying to get rid of the pimples


Despite all of those
my skin doesn't look gd at all..
although they are quite "flat" now..
but the deep scars are still there..
Ugh !!!!
I don't dare to go out with friends without putting any make up ..
I know make up will somehow make my face worse ..
but still, i do not have the gut to show my face in front of my friends..
I'm so desperate for a plastic surgery now ...
especially nose job =)

tsktsk, consider the side effects and gossips,
i should nv have this thought..
but who knows, I might change my mind
when pros outweight cons =)

by the way, i would spent money on my scar when i gt money..
hope laser would help me get rid of them =)

anyway, i just hope my face will be better before leave for Melby..
i don't think i got money to see any dematologist there..
and it seems pretty troublesome to make any appointment there ...

get well... get well....





0 comments on "How pathetic i am =("

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez