Click on the ads below :)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello Melbourne =(

Posted by Charlotte at 11:19 PM



I'm back to hell and dunnoe when will i be able to get away from here..
ive been extreamly busy for my new apartment
which comes without any furniture.
and yes, i spent lotsa money within this 3 days..
how i wish i can spent it on other stuffs ..

I nv felt excited for the opening of uni..
im sick of it actually ..
im supposed to graduate in this year if i hadnt transferred to pharmacy..
hugeeeee sigh =(
nv ever ask when will i gradaute!! piss !!!

im currently printing my lecture notes.
it took me 3 hours already and yet i still haven't finished printing them..
gt class tmr from 830 to 400 ..damn it

ps:gonna take some pics of my new room, stay tune =)

0 comments on "Hello Melbourne =("

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez