Click on the ads below :)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Flooded with assignmentsss and lectopiassss

Posted by Charlotte at 6:44 PM








I thought what i listed on last post were all the assessments that I have to do..

but somehow i was wrong..
there should be another 2 assignments to be added to the list..
damn i got so many things to do..
hope i can finish 3 of my assignements before tuesday..
and continue the lectures that I have to catch up..
yea i skipped the uni this week again.. =(



anyway, talk about the gd news..
Im going back in June =))
extremely happi..
altho I had been looking for cheap air ticket all time..
spending like 1, 2 hours everyday, hoping that i could find any cheap ticket..
but the truth is there's no cheap ticket =((((((..
but the point is IM GOING BACK for 23 days !!!
so NVM about the cheap ticket now (still feel bad about that)

anyway im so excited lah.
i is my movation to move forward till the exams finish..
haihh its assignments time =( !!
catch

0 comments on "Flooded with assignmentsss and lectopiassss"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez