Click on the ads below :)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life

Posted by Charlotte at 7:05 PM






supposed to enjoy my day today but im still doing my HIV tutorial
thanks to the super hyper menstrual pain...
which made me lie on my bed for quite a few hours.
and i ended up watching 2 movies yesterday, with no strenght at all to do my tute

cuz my backpain was killing me as well during menstruation.

anyway, i just hope i will be able to talk/discuss with my group member
tmr at uni..
although i dunnoe who are them yet..

just hope i can meet someone nice

the best is someone i already know

wish that the tutor is generous as well..



btw, my hair and my skin are getting worse and worse !!
my hair is sooo dry even i have cut more than 10cm off the ends..
i havent had long hair for almost a year ..

ive been waiting for my hair to grow long but
i always have to cut it cuz its ends are really dead!!
i thought the last hair cut was the last unwilling haircut but obviously

i have to do it again in year end...sigh


for my skin. idk what happen to it..
i have no pimples in malaysia..
but once i get here..
there are more than 5 pimples on my forehead..

and 2 large ones on my cheeks..
damn it!! and it was just 2nd day of my arrival to aus
what are u stressing for my face?? u stress i stress k!!

how pathertic am i and how miserable life i have in melbourne!!
melbourne just doesnt like me i guess !!


0 comments on "Life"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez