Click on the ads below :)

Friday, September 30, 2011

break??

Posted by Charlotte at 3:59 AM


went to bff's graduation in clayton..
luckily i had someone to go with me or else i would have been lost !! thanks !
and sorry for not picking up my phone..cuz i realli didnt expect u to be done in 20mins.
anyway, bought bff a graduate bracelet in 2011 !!
though she never wears necklace or even a watch but then i still feel like giving this to her.
cuz its memorable in my opinion.
it is on my wishlist for next year!! hehe !!
i plan to ask my parents to get one for me but then i could actually buy it myself here using their money.
so doesnt really make any difference does it? hahax...

anyhow, im glad that someone has promised to buy me a panasonic GF series camera for my grad pressie next year!!
i long for it for a year already god!
hopfeully she wont break the promise ! #write it down here, black and white =p#
anyway congratz to my bff!! i think she is going to grad in jun next year again.
why so fast?? i havent even finished 1 degree... ><



straight or curl??? it would be much nicer if i have a brighter colour and longer hair yea?

1st time during my 5 year studies here without going out a full day with frens in a break.
fml!!
so i went out this morning.
been stucked in forever new for 2 hrs. lol..
and then ended up with this pretty heels.super comfy and steady .
unlike the old one i got.. does look cute but it can really HURT =x
still thinking whether i should get the dress or not ><


hmmm money money


0 comments on "break??"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez