Click on the ads below :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

week 12

Posted by Charlotte at 1:22 AM



finally, last week of uni !!

gonna finish another semester!!

sad that i still have 2 more semesters to go but im looking forward to it

because i will be having less units !!

i really want to enjoy my life next year.

i need a change.

I dont want to get stuck in my room everyday.





lifes been busy advertising, replying mail/call recently regarding my apartment and furniture.

so happy it paid off!

got a msg saying that these 2 guys are taking over my apartment and some of my furniture.

since i will be moving during the exam period, i dont really have time to move the furniture around.
its best that they just take everything so that I can save time and make use of all of them to study.

hopefully!


anyway final is in 2 weeks time.

mix feelings again cuz i know i have to face it no matter how im worried and scared and refuse to study.

dear god,

pls make me study at all time.

pls let me sleep well. no insomnia NO NO !!

planning to go to church next year. any suggestions which to go ?

i have been wanting to go to one since my 1st year in aus but then i failed to keep it up.

busy busy!!

btw, not sure if you believe it or not.

i did pray quite often and it did work most of the time!!

sometimes it didnt work but at least praying did calm me down always.

heeehee ! thanks god!

0 comments on "week 12"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez