Click on the ads below :)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Im back

Posted by Charlotte at 4:05 AM
finally im free to update. l
actually I havent been THAT busy but most of my time were spent on watching dramas ><
i really like to stay at home and watch all the nice dramas throughout the whole day, of cuz with some chips/lollies.
btw, im back to my lovely hometown.
but dont feel like going out cuz of my fringe.
it's freakin short which makes me look dumb T_T
i cut it myself without any hesitation cuz i was sick of the damaged hair.
couldnt tolerate it for a sec.
i will nv ever step into that saloon anymore.
i thought i could cut all the damaged hair and the new ones will grow to the same length within 3 months, but i was wrong :(
sigh... dye + perm=gone ><
considering how short my hair is, the damaged hair is still not gone completely. (sighhhh)
i believer it still need at least another 2 months ><
but one good thing is that my hair is not tangled that bad anymore.
i can comb it after i cut all the dry hair now.
but i believer after 2 weeks, they are gonna be tangled again.

anyway, this is my favourite month of the year, its X'mas!
gonna attend xmas party in my aunt's house as usual. cant wait!
just realized i have been at home for 4 days . time flies.
i dont wanna go back to Melby ><

0 comments on "Im back"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez