Click on the ads below :)

Saturday, May 5, 2012

280412

Posted by Charlotte at 3:05 AM
my blog has been abandoned for a while.
not really that busy compared to last year but still i dunnoe where i spent my time on =.=
have to accept the truth that i might not be able to go back in june/july,
exam timetable is out. i would have more than 1 month holiday but too bad
i cant go back.
even if i can make it its only gonna be a 10days stay....
or i would try to go back in sep for 10 days as well. sad ttm.
i want to claim my camera ><

Going to my rural placement - Gipsland tmr.
i havent finished packing yet.
There are too many things to bring along eg. bedsheet, pillow cover or blanket.
just in case the ones there are not clean/comfortable to me ... 
not being fussy but... u know...


I'll be working in Priceline pharmacy.
hopefully the pharmacist that look after me can be very patient to me...><

0 comments on "280412"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez