Click on the ads below :)

Friday, September 10, 2010

Holiday??

Posted by Charlotte at 8:06 PM





having "HOLIDAYS" now as my 3rd year frens is doing their placement in rural area
so basically, my 3rd year units have stopped for 3 weeks..
dont think we learn less cuz all the missing lectures have been tought since my week 1.
we have had 4 lectures per unit since week 1 instead of 3
so, i deserved this holiday.
however, this holiday is soooo not holiday..
i have 1 presentation, 1 workshop assignment, 3 prac assignments and 1 case studies assignment.
but some are them are minor tasks like the prac assignments but still,
they do bother me a lot.
i have to finish all of them before the real holiday come cuz
im going to Cairns!! woohoo!!
im so worried about my presentation now. although i still have time to prepare
but im kinda lost. idk where and what reference should i look for, what information
should i find..tsktsk.. had spent a lot time on finding articles
but i dont think i found any useful one.
haiz.... somemore, still have to answer questions from student and tutor..
which make me sicker.
i thought i have time to do some studies, especially the integrated infection unit.
bear for another 2 years. i will be free from all of these..

uploaded some pictures of my lecture notes..
can you see the big stack of notes for just 1 unit?
and this is not even complete, because i still have more lectures to go..
it's gonna get thicker and thicker..
that's the reason why I aint gonna enjoy my life before i graduate.
however, as far as i go, i realise, it is not easy to be a pharmacist.
am i in the right course?? hmmmmm serioussly doubt it

0 comments on "Holiday??"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez