Click on the ads below :)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

dino

Posted by Charlotte at 1:50 AM


my kids' new babe, they call him ah dai..
can anyone guess why they call him ah dai???
lol.. i m being childish i know..but i just cant stop playing with my kids
i know ppl around just cant understand why i love them so much..
they have been keeping me company through all the harsh time that i went through.
when i hapi, sad, study, stress, sleep...


aiks anyway, im gonna have my presentation soon..

hope everything goes smooth lah..

hope my tutor and other students will be nice to me!!

pray hard!!

my life are just fully filled with assignments and study..

why there are endless tasks waiting for me to complete..

also, exam timetable is out. should i happi bout it?
idk..cuz there are 11 days gap between my 2nd and last paper.

and i know i wouldnt be so efficent if there is such a huge gap in between

i rather to have 3 days gap

but more gaps is better than less i guess
im pretty lucky to have gaps in between .
cuz other frens are having 29 (prac exam), 1,2,3,5 ..
I would have no time to study at all if it was that packed for me!


im glad to have made the decision of dropping one of my units.
finally i've made a smart wise decision. *clapclap*
btw, due to my exam ends so late, which is on 16 nov.

i dont feel so pekcek with my super duper late flight to Malaysia.


btw, thanks jing for teaching me how to do the workshop thingy and hao,sy for answering my questions... Thanks guys!!


0 comments on "dino"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez