Click on the ads below :)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year Resolution

Posted by Charlotte at 11:28 PM

Happy new year everyone !!!
As i mentioned in last post, below are my 2010 resolutionss...
i know i would fail to achieve/maintain any of them but still we should live our life with aims right?? i just make it simple and short cuz most of them are the same as last year!!
here we go!!

1. improve my average/GPA scores just a little bit more and then maintain it cuz i know i would definitely regret if i don't.

2. Expand my social circle
I am really bad in socializing. I just wont start a conversation or whatever to somoebody i dont know/ not close. So i have little friends only and most of them have found their partners. They cant spent all their time with me =(. I should make more frens as i have already lost some due to some reasons.


3. Make my life more fun
My life in melby and malaysia are boring. I do envy those ppl who go out with a big gang to clubs, travel, outings. Whenever i gt chance to do so, i just say No without any hesitation. I would reject outings if i know there are a few ppl who I dont know will be going too.
I dont like noise, crowds so I nv go to clubs or countdown parties. Get fun, get high and get more friends. Bad habits. I should change in order to make my life fun!!

4. Improve my english speaking

i will be spending most of my time on counseling patient. Fluent english speaking is a MUST.


5. Tofu skin
okay, everyone knows i have a realli realli bad skin even i took pills. Anyway, im drinking collagen now, hope it helps!! Again, thanks to my BFF ting ting for buying me this. She started working in Sg next week. I would be alone =(

6. Get a job next year
cant wait to earn money.so many things to buy. Eventhough im worried and anxious but still i have to get thru this. I dont wanna be an incompetent pharmacist in the future. It's so embarrassing when u cant answer the questions asked by patients. Be nice to me pls =)

7. Im learning dance now and i like it so much even i look cacat among others. I believe i would be better (its a must) after 10 years =x

8. Long hair

My hair is practically dead after i stepped into the hair saloon Toxxxx in JJ. They charged high yet ur hair is done by students. Im fine to use a student but he killed my hair. They suck!! I have had short hair for 2 years already >"<


9. Hope to have more readers. I appreciate those who left me msg in the chatbox. U guys made my day when i saw it. At least im not alone. leave more msg pls =)


10. more improvement, achievement, luck, money.........whatever that are good for me! Tehee =P


Ps: i came out with Charlotte as my english name as it would be easier for me in many aspects eg. working, meet new ppl, making frens. The most important is angmoh always pronouce my name wrong and it's super duper awful. what do u guys think??

Anyway, hope everyone has a blessed year ahead. Happy 2011 !!!

0 comments on "New Year Resolution"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez