Click on the ads below :)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

im a happi gal at the moment

Posted by Charlotte at 3:46 PM





phew!! result isnt that bad!! (not bad at all at least for me i think)
i got more than what i was expecting..
lol i know im so not ambitious...
but im just trying to be realistic instead of hoping for something that wont happen.
but anyway, what a surprise!
im a happy gal now =D
i even double checked to cfm whether ive logged into someone else's account when i was checking my results.. use the sms system etc..
even so i was wondering will the results be different by the time i wake up tomorrow?
im soooo happy and this is unbelievable!

i know although i was taking only 3 units compared to 4 in last sem
but this is also the reason why i slacked more since i knew i had more time!
think im really lucky this time!

last, thanks for those ppl who have assisted me in my studies!!
i cant express myself very well but seriously, i do appreciate it!!
so please help me again in the future =p

0 comments on "im a happi gal at the moment"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez