Click on the ads below :)

Friday, February 18, 2011

Universal studio part 1

Posted by Charlotte at 2:30 AM


little dino learns to fly.




look at the bench carefully before u make ur final decision on where to sit. Do not act like an auntie - quickly grabs the front rows. your gonna get all wet.



my favourite theme- fairytale. Come on, who doesnt love fairytale (except boys)???



my lover and the man she loves. im the photographer. sad sad sad T.T




nice background yea?? ting held the 2 big heads of gingy behind me...


just a random pic from fairytale.




went to universal studio after i had been sick for a week.
at least i did go somewhere in this 3 months holiday, not just getting stuck in jaybee onli.
so sad i cant make it to KL to attend my fren's convocation.

we got our ticket at sgd60 instead of sgd66.
someone stopped us when we were heading to the ticket counter.
he got extra tickets cuz his friends ffk him. poor thing. luckily u met us. LOL
he was being nice as well. he let us pass the entrance before we pay.
no fake tickets !!

the parking fee is damn ex. costs me well over sgd20. should of taken MRT instead of driving there.

i give myself a try on all rides in the themepark but definitely not the cylon -big roller coaster thingy.
poor Ting was being cheated again, she tried the red roller coaster.
and yes, she regretted again just like the space shot thingy in Genting.
she got really shocked but of course, she also got a lot of excitement and fun!

i was half dead after the indoor roller coaster, the mummy one.
i think it's quite nice but i dont think i will go on that ride anymore. LOL

not many pictures were taken cuz my camera battery went flat at the beginning.

and my phone memory was fulled. why i brought 2 useless things along???
i still woke up 1 hour earlier to recharge it.. stupid sony.
wont buy this brand again!! cant wait to get my gf2 or maybe casio !!

was sooooo tired after a full day of walking under the sun.
i didnt apply any sunblock.stupid me. or i should say lazy me.
when will my skin becomes fair like those celebrities?
when will my face becomes flawless??? perhaps casio camera?
will blog about this soon. let u see how powerful the casio is once i get those photos..

due to my tiredness, didnt maange to go kl on the next day.
am so sorry to my babes.... i ffk them twice!!
how bad i am yea??? arghhh..sorryyyy .. not feeling very well after i came back from sg.
didnt have enough sleep i guess.
will post up more photos soon.

0 comments on "Universal studio part 1"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez