Click on the ads below :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Universal studio part 2

Posted by Charlotte at 5:26 AM
Ignore my acne. Gingy says HI !!

outfit of the day
focus on the roller coaster but not the lengzai lengleui here. this is the one that freaked ting ting out.
Look carefully. they are not only the advertisement ( IF i right, its singtel ad) but sign of DANGER !!!
i love merry goes round!

i miss my gal badly !!
dont mess with me. i give u saman!! isshh.. i got a saman recently actually cuz i rushed a traffic light. fine, my bad.

I discovered this 2 cute dino hats from a kid. he grabbed one for his dad n himself. kewt on both of us. hehe
we are so burnt after an hour of walking. found that there's aircon in the mummy's building. so i didnt hesitate to walk into there eventho i dunno wth is in there. and the roller coaster in there scared the shit outta me. almost shit my pants ='[

btw, im back to hell. sch starts tml.
should off to bed earli (it's 1am now)....
night peeps !!

0 comments on "Universal studio part 2"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez