Click on the ads below :)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

080711

Posted by Charlotte at 10:44 PM

had Tutti frutti again!!
because i missed my dance class due to the sudden decision to have a BBQ.
and too bad original flavor was sold out (first time to me)
really really BAD TIMING!!
luckily they have promegranade flavor on that day at that store....
FYI, they change their flavor everyday in every store.
the 1st picture is the real promegranade fruit in case u dont know what it looks like.
i love this fruit! despite it looks as though it has got millions seeds :P

another impromptu decision to change my screen protector to this lovely hello kitty!!
it was a bit of a waste since i have only had my previous protector for like 1/2 months.
and i still got a brand new pearl blinking protector at home that i wanna try.
anyway i think this hello kitty is just for fun.
it wont last long i guess.

Finally got my fishy mouse !!
been hunting for this mouse for so long.
although the comfortable level is nothing like the one i use in Melby,
it 's really cute + i just use it in malaysia.


went to sg for shopping.
too bad i only managed to get a singlet.
but surprisingly got the sweet i have been craving for all the time
but the taste is not as good as the one i had in Genting arghhh

obviously this photo has been edited, just the fairness and lighting i think
try use the app morebeute2 and u will know what im saying.
my face is too awful to post up here without "pimple hiding process"
i just visited dermatologist, taking oral and topical antibiotic currently.
hopefully they will give some relieve.
expectation brings disappointment.
the most important part is my face is immune to any drugs and any skin products.
and i really dislike those auntie in watson or guardian,
asking me wanna try acne products or not.
come on, it's tolerable if u ask me once.
but it starts to get irritating when the same question is asked over and over again while i was trying to look for other products.
i know my skin is terrible without your kind reminderSSSSSSS
the effort i put on trying to rescue my skin is beyond ur imaginations





my toe nails are really ugly.
so i went to pedicure 2 weeks ago.
i still prefer the ladybird that i had few years ago.
that was my 1st pedicure i think.

result will be released soon. finger cross i wont see the grade i dont wanna see.
it will ruin my mood for sure.
but i feel kinda sad as my pp assignment grade is really low.
i know i wont do well this time but yea, still hoping i could at least maintain my grade.
I shall stop here. take care!

0 comments on "080711"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez