Click on the ads below :)

Friday, August 19, 2011

week 4 of uni

Posted by Charlotte at 3:51 AM
what have I been doing during week 4??
it was pretty boring. but the following weeks will be busy and busy ...
sigh... miserable life is going to start soon.
got my placement name badge and workbook even though im not having placement this year.
i kinda like the name badge.. yea i know it's ntg special.
but it's my 1st working name badge that somehow looks professional to me ..
maybe not professional..but maybe a "proper" one?

i smell chocolate now! hahax..am blogging with chocolate mask on my face..
smells nice! thx pig lah !! u know i needed it.
im not asking for tofu skin but just zero acne skin.
that's wat im asking for now.
after that i should really use whitening product.
my skin is getting darker and darker..
i want fair fair skin !
playing with my make up in the afternoon.
since i really have ntg to do.
practicing my bottom eyeliner and falsies.
looks pretty success in the pic rite??
but one thing for sure, i think my eyeliner skill is getting better.
clap clap !!. i should really be more hardworking.
pretty girl are every where.. seriously i dunnoe where should i stand.
browsing lengluis in instagram, wondering when can i have my double eyelid and braces done??
now im thinking to have more "things" done to my face ..
im bad i know. girls are never satisfied of their own looks, never and ever.

im a shopaholic. even im in melby i still can shop in malaysia,sg, uk ><
bad bad habit. but shopping is the only way to relieve all my stress and homesickness.
yea so im glad to have frens,cousin (sometimes my dad, lol) to help me get what i want in everywhere. i really scare to miss the stuffs that i wanna buy ><
that's really bad !!
but thansk god , i have u guys.
thank so much..i love u all !!

0 comments on "week 4 of uni"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez