Click on the ads below :)

Friday, August 26, 2011

week 5

Posted by Charlotte at 2:11 AM
Life is getting busy recently.
4th year ppl are back... its gonna be a lot of time spent on lectopiasss
i can no longer be up to date to the lectopias like i used to be
im lazy now ><
and my insomnia is getting worse recently.
antihistamine doesnt help anymore. what to do during exam period?
wondering whether its time to visit a doc. for some prescription meds?

alright i need to stop talking and thinking about the negatives now before the eager feeling of wanting to go back to Malaysia and giving up my studies.
the good news is i got myself a job..
although its just a casual worker position,
its good to keep myself out of my little room, making friends and make myself tired so that
i can have a really nice sleep at night. (not always work tho)
besides, i got to earn some money and experience and less time to be homesick.

i have to admit im pretty lucky this time.
it's not easy to get a job in pharmacy now ..
thank god!!
and thanks to my friends around me who gave me lots and lots of courage in the process of searching for a job.

it has been a while since i last uploaded a photo of my babygal
she was practising her falsies with me (indicate how bored i m at home )

mickey is da love.
i wanna use it now!!
but it 's in malaysia at the moment (sad :()><

0 comments on "week 5"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez