Click on the ads below :)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

i love breakfast!

Posted by Charlotte at 9:03 PM


I just realized waking up in the early morning for a nice breakie/ brunch feels sooooo good!
I feel like doing this every week so if anyones interested in having any nice breakie/bruch must let me know.
I am a big eater currently.
i eat a lot. Im terrified by myself. I can feel the difference in me.
why am I eating so much ! and the most important thing is i have a big stomach, sadly.
i can feel and see the stomach growing bigger and bigger.fml

uni starts next week and placement starts 2nd week and i dunnoe why we havent get the pep letter.
i need to know which hospital i will go for some reason.
i just hope i wont have to go to geelong and the best one for me would be royal melbourne hospital cuz i can save the transport fee.
arghhh my saving is dropping !! i realli have to control myself. or else i cant get my bag in end of sep ><

"与人相处难 到底是谁的问题呢
我觉得可能还是我自己吧 期待太多 于是总在初识就努力的释放自己的热情 可往往到最后自己精疲力尽也没落个好
果然问题还是在我这里 “人与人啊 要保持一段优雅的距离” 距离,懂嘛?"

again,exactly reflected what i felt.


0 comments on "i love breakfast!"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez