Click on the ads below :)

Friday, April 10, 2009

...

Posted by Charlotte at 3:30 AM
I had been living in hell these few days..
skipping 6 lectures and being soul-less during lectures even if i went..
I had finally finished my test, presentation and a lab report
in 4 days time....
The main thing i wanna blog in this entry is..
when i had totally given up on my lab report,
which is a formal lab report,
and it is definitely not a easy task for me to do.
A GUYwhom I have known for only 5 weeks, and whom I have never talk much with,
but we do say hello each time, since is my lab partner too,
helped me so much for my lab report at the very last min.
Most of the answers were given during the practical
but I didnt jot down much thing
due to some reasons...
so I really didn't know what to write on those parts.
He was the last person that I expected to be my saviour.
Was so surprised and grateful with his generousity.
I do appreacitiate what he had done to this helpless girl..
i really don't know how to repay his kindness..
Due to transferring from other course,
I don't have many friends in this course right now.
i have no friend to ask..
I was being so helpless at that time
till i wanted to give up the whole lab report.
but who knows??
Would you help if you were him?

I miss the time when i was in pharm. science..
i really do...
Am i in the right course ??
4 years would pass soon right??

Special thanks to the guy who lent me his appendix
and friends who helped/drawed me the graph
( which took me 3 hours to figure nothing out at the end)
in my lab report.
I will never forget what you guys had done for me..
I swear i will repay you guys as long as i can...
I know im still being useless at the moment..
but i will keep improving myself..
even if people still think otherwise..

0 comments on "..."

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez