Click on the ads below :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

X~ I Lurve Juicy ~X

Posted by Charlotte at 12:39 AM







Chocolate Jubillee




Alice in Wonderland




hmzz just a quick update with some photos...
pictures were taken from Jessie's birthday,
Pancake parlour and
my toilet (before i' went out)
during Easter Break and weekends..
And these picutures had given me a sense of guilt...
I realised that i have been PROCRASTINATING all the time!!
oh NO~~~~~~~~~~
exam is coming soon.
.but i still got time to play...
no time for study??
WTH!!!
I havent been listening to the lectopia for those lectures that i skipped...
and yea...
As a result,i got damn low marks for my tests...
I know I deserved the marks
but i just dont want it ..noooo..
hate to see this kinda marks appear on my blackboard...


AWWW~~~
always regret after everything...
and that's me !!!
why couldnt I spend more time on study...??
whyyyyyyyyyy~~~~




By the way...
I just checked out my exam timetable ..
my exam will end on 22 June...
they are splitted nicely...
i hope there are more spaces between them
eventhough it definitely takes longer period to finish...
but
yeah...!!i got 1 month holiday....
that is really cool...
However i'm not going back home..
is sad to tell myself that..
I'm not going any where but stay here during this cold winter...
what to do???




Having insomnia recently..
forgot to bring my pills here..
but i got a new one...hope it works....
especially during my exam...or else i gonna die..!!


0 comments on "X~ I Lurve Juicy ~X"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez