Click on the ads below :)

Monday, June 15, 2009

2 more to go ..awwWW~~~~

Posted by Charlotte at 5:11 AM



I'm so tired, yet i can't sleep..
argh~~ why ???
I had stayed awake for more than 24 hours...
giving too much pressure to myself??
definitely more than last year..
I can't even sleep well even i took a 'Sleeping Aid' pill
I should get a new medication instead of using this one..
still have 2 more papers to go..
on this Friday and next Monday ..
stop torturing me papers!!!
damn you !!!

was playing with the camera of my new phone..
camwhoring a while ...
finally got a phone with better camera..
no need to bring my camera around...
kinda sick with my camera..
anyway, i have been buying those phones that have nice appearance(according to my taste)
rather than good functions..
hahax..guys should get what i mean..
just like the way for you to choose a gf huh??
back to study ...
again, screwed up another paper...
hope i will do well in the next one...
pray peeps, pray peepsssssssss!!!!


ps: Melbourne weather is extremely cold now...
freezing....
&
my towels in toilet are kinda hard to dry ...
damn ... running out of towels again..





0 comments on "2 more to go ..awwWW~~~~"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez