Click on the ads below :)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

^^

Posted by Charlotte at 6:22 AM












Phew~~~
world has become so wonderful..
breath with the fresh air right after exams..
eventhough i forgot to do the last page on one of my exams...
but it didnt bother me anymore..
smiles on my face again..
i just wanted to end it all asap ...
and go back to my hometown..
I was so so so tired but i didnt sleep on the flight..
Instead, I watched "Race to witch mountain", "He is just not so into you"
and "Confession of a shopholic"..
I have to say that "confession of a shopholic"
was not bad.. i underestimated it... >~<
however, I was a bit bored when watching "he is just not so into you"..
i dont know why.. maybe i was too tired or
maybe i expected more from the movie...
by the way, i'm really like the girl in "race to witch mountain"
she is so pretty ...
thats 1 of the reasons why I watched that movie .. lol..
knew her from the horror movie "The Reaping"..

Hmzz, i have been quarantined by my parents for a week...
i dunnoe why H1N1 has been taken as such a serious matter in Malaysia..
and the most important thing is Melbourne is on the blacklist...
all passengers from Melbourne flights have to be quarantined for a week...
What the hell..
There isnt any thing happening in Melbourne...
or is it because i was so into my exams???
ányway, i have been staying at home for 3 days..
damn H1N1, im actually quite worried what if i bring the virus back...
and what if i spread it to my friends...
so i better sit at home for a few days..
until now, i 'm still healthy ...
so, do not stay away from me k ??

one last thing,
i found my beloved pink razer mouse ..
wohoo...
and i accidentally found my "Raupl Lauren" (forgot how to spell)
perfume..
it has been missing for 1 years +... >~<
















0 comments on "^^"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez