Click on the ads below :)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zoo Johor =.=''

Posted by Charlotte at 11:29 PM
just a random pic with my unicorn =p
RM35 to "kiap"5 of them, worth it ??

She gave birth in my house's storeroom.. >~<




Her favourite animal.. ^^






They are HUGEEEE!!!



I dont like this >~<



Went to Zoo Johor...
yes it is ZOO JOHOR >~<
somemore it was raining...
i was shocked by the ticket price..
it was only RM2 per person...
i thought it would be around Rm8-12 like that..
obviously i overestimated it...
but i had quite some fun there... heehee
lol.. next stop would be the Singapore Night Safari..
it would be much more fun there...
hope i can make it before i get back to Melbourne...
How i wish to stay here...




New semester, new practical partners....oh NO~~~
back to hell again...
supposed to finish my medcine in profile for sem2 in this holiday ...
but i dont have AMH...
I think i have to spent whole day non stop to finish it..
or maybe i could just borrow it from senior.. lol...

after visiting the Zoo, we went to Permas Jusco...
to "kiap"dolls..
lol.... the malay couple got 6 dolls..
hahax...
we only managed to get 5 of them with around RM35...
worth it or not ??


and i accidentally took dolls that have been sitting in my friend's car with me back home..
i wanted to return them..
but my brother insisted he want that blue cow (that has been sitting in friend's car, and has been mistakenly treated as hippi, but it is truly a COW to me...well..)
he took 2 of them..
I asked him to take the cat instead, but he didnt want it... :(
.......
shouldnt have let him know ...
my bad...my fault.. >~<
somemore i have already got a name for the cow... :(

sorry jy, cant meet u on Tuesday...
even u wanted to come pekan...>~<
promise I will meet you in December alright?

&

sorry for everyone who went to Jusco on Tuesday
sorry that u guys had to go back earlier because of my parents... =[
i never expect v can chat from afternoon to 9pm...


just realise i m going back next Sat.. damn...






0 comments on "Zoo Johor =.=''"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez