Click on the ads below :)

Friday, October 1, 2010

getting older

Posted by Charlotte at 4:49 PM


God, im 22 now!!
had lunch and dinner with frens..
as usual, simple and nice..

I do envy the big parties that other ppl have for their birthday but i dunno why its just not my thing. I prefer something simple for my own birthday and i dunno why.
not many photos taken, mainly due to the burger face that i have in all of the photos.
was really shocked with the size of my burger face.
Although ive gained a few kilos but i didnt realized most of the fats attacked my face T_T



will blog a little bit about my trip in cairns soon
..
meanwhile i will need to study for my prac exam and calculation test.

wish me luck !!


PS: my hotmail/msn got blocked if you are looking for me please email me @ monashmail (lqtan1@student.monash.edu) or facebook

0 comments on "getting older"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez