Click on the ads below :)

Friday, October 15, 2010

presents from my love one 2010

Posted by Charlotte at 6:54 PM


yea these are the presents i got so far from my frens..
thankyou so much!! love you all to the max...

1st present was from jing
it was an "aroma candle" (purple one in the pic)..
which has realli touched and warmed my heart up..
i have always been having trouble to sleep especially during exam periods..
so she got me an "aroma therapy", how considerate she is!!

2nd present was from jessie..

i have to say i like it although it is not actually an unicorn, more like a "high class horse"?? lol XD
the bodies actually look like an unicorn but what makes an unicorn an unicorn is the horn!
which the horses do not have haha

did u notice it, jessie??? anyway i will wear it someday after exam,
and you can have a clear look on them!!

3rd present from JL !!
a super cute soft toy...

i really love soft toys and now im flooded with the toys in both melbourne and jb..
when a fren of my sister saw my bed she was like "where ur sister (me) sleep?"
since my bed is really fully covered by the toys..
there were more actually, but were gone when i moved... sadly

and thanks yin for the lovely purse with loves!
was really surprised..
I
love it to the max!! u know me well, i really like burberry!!
but still how did you know what i was gonna give you!! ><
anyway it was a really
big big day for me .. only those who know will know.. hahax...

And hor, those who havent gt me a present, look out!!

especially my dearest NG A TING!!
u better go find a job!! dont sit at home cuz its only gonna make u fatter!!

the last last thing!! a very good news which is both jing and i have passed the calculation test!
so no retest
!! wohooo!!
i really love bloggin when im supposed to be studying...
actually i love to do anything else except study when i am studying.. aiks...
k lah i have to start my study... have been procrastinating recently.. really jialat
jiayou jiayou!!

0 comments on "presents from my love one 2010"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez