Click on the ads below :)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

ugly me

Posted by Charlotte at 8:21 AM
bumped in to jessie in the lift yesterday while on my way to get my parcel.
and i looked horrible.
jess was shocked when she saw me coming into the lift also.

but she looked the same anyway.
normally i bath after i wake up. cuz my hair will be all tangled.
but yesterday was a different routine.
and i was only going downstairs for a couple of minutes for the parcel anyways,
so i left my unit with the messy hair. luckily it was jess instead of other people in the lift!

and yea,finally i got my skincare stuffs as ive just finished mine the day before..
and there was supposed to be a freegift that comes with product.
but i couldnt see it anywhere..
so i pour everything in the box onto my babyboy and babygirl.. (refer to pic)
but still, no freegift inside!
think they may have forgotten or maybe purposely one?
dint really liked the freegift but just thought i would check it so that i wont accidentally throw it into the bin.
but it took some time to clean the white thingy ><



took this pic few days ago with the candles from jing.
see im using it recently. i dunnoe it works or not.
but the smell is pretty nice. so thanks again.
hmmm im still not into study. how? wwhat to do?? sigh...
no motivation at all arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 comments on "ugly me"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez