Click on the ads below :)

Sunday, November 7, 2010

hurry up!!

Posted by Charlotte at 7:22 AM


yessss finally done with my 2nd paper
i know i wont do well in this paper.
cuz i realli din put much effort on it. i refused to study especially RP's notes.
gave a call back home, mum asked me not to study for 2 days.
and seriously, i rested for 2 days. perhaps 3? what a good girl i am
i did study a bit actually. but seriously just a tiny bit lol.
so far i havent finished 10 lectures or maybe not even 8.
aiks, already in holiday mood.
i cant wait for this bloody exam to be over. hurry up hurry up!
i cant wait for the outings with my love ones.
already have some after exam plans even I havent done with my exams.

arghhh thats it need to do some SERIOUS studies now. hopefully.
but im sorta tired now. just came back from somewhere FUN.
bucks up bucks up

0 comments on "hurry up!!"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez