Click on the ads below :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

onion with leave LOL

Posted by Charlotte at 5:00 AM

result from not cooking and having delivery/dapao most of the days during my exam period
i threw 3 of them although only one managed to grow leave. lol
it was scary to watch it kept growing day after day

it is summer now in Melbourne,
and yes, it's freaking hot.
i've been waiting fir the trademan to give me a call to repair my central cooling. have been waiting for more than a month even i have sent another email in between to my agent.

due to the hot weather, i dont feel like stepping out from my apartment at all.
so i cant do what i have planned for my holidays during exam period. this sux =(!!

have a chat on msn with my primary sch fren...
cant wait to meet them!! hope i manage to go KL with them !!
wanna take lotsa pictures with them.
i think we didnt meet each other for about 2 years...thats freaking long!!

nothing to do at home except online game. so i will blog more often than usual.
im kinda sick of pps already.
and i realize when you study, there're a lot things to surf, stream...
once u are on holidaysss, there arent many things to do with the internet.
is it so?

0 comments on "onion with leave LOL"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez