Click on the ads below :)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ragnarok online

Posted by Charlotte at 12:12 AM
perhaps this is my last meet up with Belinda..
arghh she's not coming back to melbourne anymore till her gradaution.anyway wish u all the best in the future..
will go kk visit u someday!! hope to c a brand new Belinda!! faster lose weight!!













addicted to RO online again!!
i know this game has been on the market for years..
but this was the 1st online game that i played and that i cant stop playing

years ago, even i used to staying in school' hostel, having PMR and my sch exam.
i still rmb how fast i finished my PMR, just to go out of the room and head to cyber cafe for ro
i could travel from my house for about 1 hour all the way to JB cybercafe to play RO with my frens during holidays.
and thanks to casper for helping me lvling when during my stay in hostel!!
my favourite character is dancer!! it used to be a hunter but ill have to choose dancer now.
it looks so chioooooo



im trying hard to turn to a dancer now.. i need bot. does anyone have bot for ro free sever??
i need zeny (money in ro)... aiks... i miss bot.
im a poor archer in this free server. how tough to live without equipment and zeny.

haiz... i miss my lv99 dancer !!



nice shoe yea??? i love it. haiz.. i wanna buy i wanna buy...
but i spent too much this 2 months... should i buy before i go back to malaysia?
or buy after i come back to melby??


Ps:
1. window live is getting irrritating again!! sent me twice to confirm my details or whatever in 24 hours or else they are gonna locked my account again cuz somebody locked in with incorrect passwd again and again!! hell, what if i didnt check within 24 hours?? lock me again????another 1.5 month without window live???


2. feel free to do a poll on the side bar. pretty quick poll. just 3 clicks as i would like to know more about my peeps. Thanks in advance.


0 comments on "ragnarok online"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez