Click on the ads below :)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happi Chinese New Year

Posted by Charlotte at 8:29 AM


those oranges in the photo are long gone already.
my frens finished them all in a short time.
from time to time, my boss would bring some fruits/biscuits/snacks for us.
although we always reject him very politely, (trying to be si wen, bu hao yi si, u know..)
whatever he brought to the shop will be finished as soon as he turned his back to us...

i wonder whether i should resign or continue to work for sat and sun.
let's see how the pay is 1st. hehe =P
CNY is coming soon. not realli excited for it cuz i know my holidays is gonna end soon.
dont wanna go back to melbourne. rather stay here to work for 12 hours.
i hate uni. i hate study.

been listening CNY's song everyday...
envy shopgals opposite my shops. cuz they can play any songs they want - pop song of course..
while my shop - CNY's songs... (a little for the feel is okay but 12 hours is a bit too much..)
the worst thing is im singing it in my mind sometimes.
wth am i doing!!!

arhhh tired. off to bed.
sleep tight peeps and Happi chinese new year in advance !!


Ps: thanks for those who left me msg in chatbox. i love them !!


0 comments on "Happi Chinese New Year"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez