Click on the ads below :)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

workworkwork visavisavisa

Posted by Charlotte at 6:52 PM
been really busy recently.
i dont have time to hang out with frens anymore due to my wrong decision - working for 6 days
10.30am-10.30pm!!

regretting atm. but still im glad to make some new frens, my colleagues. nice ppl !!
nvr ever thought i would love Monday just like everyone else, Monday BLue.
but im anticipated the coming of monday everyday. yes i dont need to work on Monday!!

and i spent all my free time on renewing my student visa.

so irritating. i failed again and again!!

really dont know wat the hell that stupid system want. im so sick with it. issshhh!!

ok talk about my work. i earn like rm50++ a day. so little yet max tired.
especially the boss or boss lady there. u just have to stand for 12 hours!!
i really hate sunday now cuz there's a lot of ppl in the shop. u dont even have time to eat ur dinner.

kesian rite!!
due to a lot a lot of things i cant tell the reasons to resign asap.
but i have promised to work till the end of this month.

if i resign now, surely kena nag by my boss!! he is the best "nagger" so far i 've seen =x

think positively, i did learn something from this work.


-long standing, as my future work would need me standing as well


-interact with your customer, im just bad in talking with strangers ( i guess i improved a bit as my boss keeps stalking behind me, i have to start the conversation with the customers )


-driving skill, pretty confident that i have improved ! but not parking skills. u guys would laugh at me if i told u how i park my car =p


-make new frens

-$$$ , dont think i wouldnt spent all. yes im gonna spent all of it without any hesistation!! gonna get all i want!!

seriously, sometime i met some customers whom i dont wish to serve eg. ah beng ah seng
but they are better than those who treats you like a maid or use unrespectable tone when "talking".
hello, im not your maid k?? dont use your finger without speaking to ask me do what u want.
>"<

ps: new year resolution is out. forgot to plublish. pull down to c =)





0 comments on "workworkwork visavisavisa"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez