Click on the ads below :)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

LOVE vs HATE

Posted by Charlotte at 9:08 AM
I LOVE


1. my babyboy and baby girl
They are my oxygen, need i say more???


2. Anything nice in pink
pink is the best color and all my frens know it =p



3. mashmallow/ candyfloss
some brands produce really nice mash/candyfloss and i can finish A LOT of them in a day. however there are brands that make candyfloss so not-soft that it almost gives you the same feeling as biting sands. yucks!


4. chocolate

cant resist it at all. could you ??? but please! no raspberry or alcohol!


5. dance
im not gd at it but i love dancing and i do envy ppl who can dance well. how much i wished my mum actually did send me to dancing class when i was younger. i might have already become an expert dancer and a tutor who knows! aiskk, gonna miss my new jazz class here soon, it is just so differnet from angmoh....


6. "Dragonbeard" candy

I dunnoe the english name of this. i feel like going to genting just to eat this. am i crazy?

7. Shopping
although i have been working for the month but i have also been shopping while working. its quite cool actually to work at sutera mall since there are so many stalls to shop at. i dont wanna know how much money i got left after i received my salary coz i know its going to be a negative figure.. ><



I HATE

1. Justin bieber

ok, he is just random. song is irritating and mv is annoying and he got famous. thats really random. i feel like cutting his hair whenever i see him on tv or anywhere.

2. backstabber and liar

lots of them in the society and i have experienced what they are capable of. i know there will be these kinds of ppl everywhere but i just hope they would realize what they did one day.. one day..

3. study
i mention this quite often in my blog =x
i find it quite interesting to learn something new though.



4. my face
chubby, acne's scar, small eyes, blunt nose....plastic surgery ?? recommended surgeon anyone?



5. my stupidness
im just slow and empty. i need lots of time to digest a new thing, which is really bad =[


6. high threshold to fall asleep
i couldnt continue my sleep once i get disturbed by noise. i cant sleep with music. i cant tolerate any sounds/voices during sleeping at all.. i cant sleep if i have exams tml. how i wish i could just sleep and wake up only when i have rested enough... arhhhhh sleep sleep... goodnight... zZZ


0 comments on "LOVE vs HATE"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez