Click on the ads below :)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Posted by Charlotte at 6:31 PM
I used to think that if you give a hand to someone needed,
the person will appreciate and return a favor in the future should I need it.
okay this might sound a little too realistic but I dont see theres anything wrong with it.
"no harm to help if im able to, someday I might need help too"
but no I dont help someone just because I want him or her to repay,
but I figure someday I might be in need of a hand too and I'd hope someone will help me.
this might make the relationship between people closer too, I thought.


sometimes I just thought "we could help each other out" so I wouldnt hesitate to give a hand as long as its within my ability and reason.
but in reality the thoughts are really bullshit.
there are cases where a person could just ignore you entirely after you have his/her problems resolved.
I did heard of these kinds of people but now I really do believe that they do exist.
if I am doing this to anybody too im sorry and please do let me know!

I felt really disappointed and upset when I come across people like that.
I dunno how to describe it but the ignoring part really puts me down.
the thing is right after ignoring your request he/she could still ask you for another favor soon after that.
I am sure who has had experiences like this could understand exactly what im trying to say.
some people are just unbelievable. (but its believable to me now)
i should stop this emotional post here.

btw still feel like talking about my face..it's terribly rotten.
it's still rotten even i 've applied powder / foundation/ bb cream.
been spending a lot on my face .
but yea im still gonna invest more.
or else i gonna live forever with my babyboy and babygal alone.

next post for Jess' birthday!



0 comments on " "

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez