Click on the ads below :)

Friday, April 1, 2011

Delivery

Posted by Charlotte at 3:45 AM

Delivery is the best when you are lazy to cook
and dont wish to walk out in this cold cold night .

Highly recommend CRUST PIZZA -szechuan prawn
!!
It's really really yummy, if you like sweet chillies like me =p
i have no idea why they name it as sze chuan.
it isnt spicy at all and it doesnt taste anything like sze chuan
but who cares as long as it taste good!
u can simply make ur order online at this website:
www.crust.com.au

I havent had my dinner and posting this is making me wanna order now!!
I really should stop myself !! i spent too much recently especially on food.
as i said before, i do miss Melbourne food.

anyway, assignment time.
look forward for outing @ sovereign hill (the gold factory?) with my friends tmr.
will I be able to dig out some gold sand tmr??
stay tuned!!

0 comments on "Delivery"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez