Click on the ads below :)

Friday, April 29, 2011

It's like "arghh" finally =D

Posted by Charlotte at 6:51 PM
Guess whos got a new phone?? teehee!!
thank god it came out with a perfect timing to me - just right before my previous contract ends!
its ending in a matter of weeks
but i couldnt be bothered to wait till that time.
so i rushed straight down to the city to get my new phone!!

still thinking what name should i call him!! yea it's a boy !!
I am a total noob when it comes to operating this new phone,
been a bit of tweaking around to finally figure out how do i put my simcard in (got help from a friend)
Havent really got spare time to spend on exploring the phone with all the rush for
dd group assignment !!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
till then!

0 comments on "It's like "arghh" finally =D"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez