Click on the ads below :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

25112011

Posted by Charlotte at 12:02 AM
my eye make up done by you <3
Always thought this would only happen in dramas.
never expected it to happen around me. somemore the fren im close with.
No matter how many times i saw and heard from anyone, anywhere,
i still cant believe the truth that you have left us
i used to sleep over in your house everytime when i got back.
sleep together, talk till morning and so the next day trip had to be cancelled cuz we didnt sleep for a night.
however, this tradition stopped when you found out you were sick last year.
you stopped replying my msg. i know you need some time to accept the truth.
and most of the time you and me are not in jb., we didnt meet for a year.
you know what, i havent had any company to a hair saloon since u became sick.
so i have to do it in kampung and yea my hair is spoilt now.
you are the only one who will bring me to the nice saloon,
we could decide to go for a make over of our hair out of sudden while we were shopping.
you are the one who made me look better, taught me how to make up and which make up/ hair product is good.
you are the one to talk to when im in a cross road on choosing my course or else i might not be doing pharmacy at monash right now.
and the news i got from others were that you were recovering slowly.
i never expected this would be happen. i couldnt accept it, i still cant.
i heard you are pretty there. and i believe you will be the prettiest angel in heaven.
RIP my fren.
you are always on my mind, and will always be. love you.

0 comments on "25112011"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez