Click on the ads below :)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Exam week

Posted by Charlotte at 3:09 AM

how could I not hate you November!

it is the worst month for most students isnt it!!
exam fever is on!!!




just a quick update !

1 down and 3 more to go (including the open book prac + calculation test)

as usual, the hardest one to me has always been my 1st paper.

but now im starting to think the hardest one is my second paper- neurology and oncology

lol....too much thing to understand and memorize.

i got very very bad mark in both of my tutuorials.

thank to 2 very strict tutors in both my tute.fml.

just hope to get a D for my neuro !!

pls grant me an altraabosrptive brain.

supposed to study now. but im so tired.

so here i am ><

looking forward to the period after exam !!

jiayou pharm ppl !! fighting!!

0 comments on "Exam week"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez