Click on the ads below :)

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Exam is over

Posted by Charlotte at 10:56 PM

finally !! exam is over !!
and im glad that i passed my calculation quiz.
so stressed about it even though it is not hard but you have to make sure you get at least 80%!!
been really really busy in the past few weeks.
moving house, settle electricity /water/gas
the worst is when im trying to contact with these ppl, with poor reception of my mobile service in my new house. that was really annoying.

have spent a lot paying cleaning, repairing, breaking contract etc in order to move into new place.
sigh....i dont see why they need to charge me so much. it really makes no sense.
it's so ridiculous.
new place is really small , just like a refugee camp.
i will take a pic of my wardrobe and you will know why i said so.
its so pity on the first day when i just moved it and had all my stuff on the floor.
the door got stuck i could barely go in or out.
i need to move the stuffs around everytime i need to open that door.
just like solving puzzle, cool eh?
really need to make space esp for my study table.
have to settle down before my research starts!
gambateh!

0 comments on "Exam is over"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez