Click on the ads below :)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Here come the wolf !!

Posted by Charlotte at 4:21 AM
I accidentally dropped the box onto the floor.
bought a full length mirror finally !!


I reckon most of us are familiar with the fairytale"Red riding hood"
but you are gonna enjoy the new movie.
The story of the movie is twisted much yet its able to keep some of the origin.
I couldnt afford to miss a single moment during my watch even i wanted to go to toilet so much.
cuz i wanna know who is the werewolf.
and my guess was wrong!! totally wrong!! it's out of my expectation.
how's bout you?? did u guys get the right answer??
In a nutshell the remake of this classic tale is pretty successful. I loved it !!
watch the trailer, it will trigger you to buy a ticket.
btw,i like the red hood coat in the movie !! i want it! any volunteer? =x

talk bout my life recently.
been really relax.. aiks !
im getting lazier and lazier!!
cant believe i havent been doing anything
i feel tired whenever i get up, especially on those gloomy morning or perhaps noon?
lolx .. and the worst thing is i eat a lot ..reali a lot..
im scared and worried but i just cant resist food!! they all are so tempting.
btw im in love with chocolate marshmallow cupcake now!!
try it!! it's realli nice !!

0 comments on "Here come the wolf !!"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez