Click on the ads below :)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PS

Posted by Charlotte at 5:44 PM
Made it something like GF2 clear /blur effect since i have no money to buy my GF2 . How pathetic I am. Any sponsers =p??

New love- heart over knee tight from Forever New...
(i wear jean short inside so dont try to peep =x
)


All the pictures above are editted !! its quite obvious i know..
been playing around with the editing the software recently.
Thanks to my cousin for recommending this brilliant software !!
all it takes is just that 1 click for a better look - whiten the whole pic so ur pic wont look o dull
i only used the lightest level so that its not overdone.
I tried to make my eyes look bigger but maybe im still a newbie, i didnt manage to make it nice and natural. so i just stick wif the whitening, contrast enhancer functions!!
but too much contrast actually makes it look too fake (i know its fake anyway)
heard there's a software in iphone that is capable to do this too !!
anyone know wat the app's name???
I love to put name, date and some cutie inside my pic especially the blink blink !!
They remind me of the days in high sch. PHOTOBOOTHS!!
cant remember how much money that i spent for photoboothing.
It 's just a must do thing during outing. I have a full box of photo stickers and cards.
arghhh~~seriosuly i miss my days in high sch.
I must have been crazy to complain for everything while i was in high sch.
will i miss my uni life??? hell no !!! at least not for sure within this 2 years.
cant wait to graduate. earn money. and do some MAD SHOPPING!!
shopping is my love, my enthusiasm, my motivation to keep moving on !!

I did badly in my 1st drug delivery quiz.
it 's easy !! i seldom say easy to any exam/ test!!
but i dunnoe why, i did badly in all my quizzes that i had.
It's so hard for me to shut down all my holiday behaviors .
once u've been lazy, always lazy =p
anyway, just hope i can do better for any upcoming quizzes.
till then!

0 comments on "PS"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez