Click on the ads below :)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yumcha day !!

Posted by Charlotte at 9:42 PM
i miss the food v ordered in Lavender !! tomato soup something like that!!





KY, Esther, Racher, me & Jing (from left)

Overdue post =p
Dimsum @ Taipan Docaster is awesome !!
again, cant really find a comparable dimsum in Jaybee.
the most important thing is it only costs us aud18 each!!
i tot it would be at least aud25 per person unless u eat at dragon boat- dimsum buffet.
for some reason, the food at buffet is always not as nice :\

back to Taipan restaurant, it is located way too far from where I live.
the girls and I took the bus - which took quite a while to get there.
but due to how talkative we all are the journey did not feel as long as it really was.
I always say i miss the food in Malaysia but in fact,
i do miss the food in Melbourne when i was in Malaysia actually.
cuz i just cant find any specific cuisine restaurants like Thai, jap, korean, dimsum that are better than the one i had in Melbourne.
but 1 thing I really hope they have branches in Jaybee is Boost juice bar!!
just cant resist the Strawberry and Cream!

i added 2 photos with my girl in malaysia. using the camera- casio i mentioned before
magic !! see how smooth my skin is in the photo!!
gonna get one for tingting as well of cuz with some help from her bf.
since she will be leaving for UK soon, she should definitely bring a camera along!
and of course i can use it whenever i want. lol =x
she is the only girl that i wont feel paiseh for everything.
we talk/do wateva we want when we are together.
I would actually bring her to eat what I like, even tho I knew she doesn't like it.
sounds very bad of me right??
but hey she does the same thing to me every time!
i really feel very comfortable when I am with her!!
we express our feelings every second!!
I am actually really being myself when I am with her,
without needing to worry.

okayy i know i went off topic already.
FYI,the camera is quite affordable.
you can get it from ebay for usd 150 i think.
there is 12 level of make up mode, of cuz whenever u increase the level,
it gives u more photoshoped-like photos, in another word more fake!!
but who cares??? as long as u u are pretty in the photos thats what really matters isnt it?

0 comments on "Yumcha day !!"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez