Click on the ads below :)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week 2 of uni

Posted by Charlotte at 5:00 PM
supposed to do an entry about the casio camera
but i dont know why i cant dl the photos from fb.
so decided to do a random post.

had a quiz on friday,
and i did badly. as in really bad.
although it only contributes 2.5% to the final, somehow, it did affect my mood.
as usual, i skipped the lectures for the quiz as well but haihh..

planned to catchup with the lectures on the weekends but that plan has failed. (lol)
ended up hanging out from friday to sunday.
shopping, dinner, yumcha, zoo....
and now blogging!!
just want to find an excuse to procrastinate.
soooo tired after yumcha @ Doncaster and zoo with postgraduate students.
guess what? few of the postgraduate students are my demonstrators.
didnt take any pics in the zoo because of the sudden pour.
melbourne's weather has been really really !#%!$!.
It was amazingly hot when i stepped out of my apartment.
I never ever expected it was going to rain in such a hot day.
luckily i got a reminder from my fren to bring an umbrella.
and yes it came in handy.
the temperature change was so dramatic, as tho it dropped from 40'c to 20'c.
rushed straight back to home to change my shorts into long jeans before i headed to zoo.

the zoo was so disappointed!!
the ticket was really for the jazz concert, not meant for watching the animals.
who would go to zoo to see a concert instead of the cute, fat animals?
most of the gates were closed and the animals were not at the place they should be.
I love zoos but this trip wasnt pleasant at all =(

okay, im freaking tired now.
dont think i would appear in uni tomorrow.
still have some "old" lectopias that i have to finish.
should pps before i off to bed. night !!


Ps: I changed the layout of my blog. been craving for sweet food recently. I love cupcake.

0 comments on "Week 2 of uni"

 

~♥ Fat Fat Dreamer ♥~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez